Your search results
Dubrovnik – full day
DUBROVNIK / full day
– Excursion with van/minibus
– Included: transport and optional guide (for 10 or more guests)
– Departure from Vodice 07:30, Šibenik 07:45
– Arrival to Šibenik 20:15, Vodice 20:30
George Bernard Shaw was enchanted by this beautiful city, about which he said “those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik”, as well as, famously, describing it as “the pearl of the Adriatic”. It really is a stunning city with an amazing Old Town, which became a UNESCO world heritage site in 1979.
The Old Town and its many sights (including the well-preserved city walls along which you can walk) is one of the top attractions here. The Old Town is also famous for Stradun (also known as Placa), the main thoroughfare – one of the greatest pleasures for many visitors is to have a drink in one of the nearby cafes and watch the world go by. Recently, Dubrovnik also became popular as “King’s Landing” for all fans of “Game of thrones”.
– Price adult: 490,00 HRK
– Price child 4-12: 290,00 HRK
– Price child 0-4: gratis
– Min pax: 4 (for less +20%)