Your search results
Zadar half day
ZADAR / half day
- Excursion with van/minibus
- Included: transport and optional guide (for 10 or more guests)
- Departure from Šibenik: 17:15, Vodice 17:30
- Arrival to Vodice 22:30, Šibenik 22:45
- Times of departure and arrival are adjusted seasonally, according to the sunset time in Zadar.
Zadar is an ancient Mediterranean port city. The old town, surrounded by walls and towers on a peninsula, with a new, urban part is connected by a bridge, a symbol of the city. Old Zadar is a treasure trove of archaeological treasures and monuments to the ancient, medieval and Renaissance periods. In a city with the most beautiful sunset, in a maritime archipelago facing a multitude of islands and islets, which protect the city from the strong winds, enjoy the symphony of the Sea Organ and magical urban light installation Pozdrav suncu [Greeting the Sun] near the new harbour for cruise ships.
Zadar is just 1 hour drive north from Vodice and Šibenik, and we like to present it in the late afternoon and evening hours when it’s most important attractions are showing their magnificence…
- Price adult: 220,00 HRK
- Price child 4-12: 120,00 HRK
- Price child 0-4: gratis
- Min pax: 4 (for less +20%)